Press Ctrl instead of hold
Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys could change that you can press ctrl one time to crouch and that you need to press ctrl again to walk or shift for a sprint, cause I play this game a lot and my fingers are hurting after a few games already from holding the crouch button xd
Comments
Doesnt matter, for tbagging you have to smash the button anyway and this is what hauses hurting fingers (survivors seem to enjoy it anyway)
How old are you grampa? xD
Out here practically anything counts as a "disability" and this is precisely the type of problem we love spending tax money on here!
PS I almost forgot! If you live anywhere in America at all, you could probably just sue BHVR for a bunch of money for causing the pain!
I set my key binding to Q for crouching for this reason. If I need to turn, I just move my mouse.
I think there are programs for that. I have a toggle button built into my mouse that allows me to "hold" M1/2 just by clicking which I usually use to do gens
Also have a button to spam m2
this is a terrible idea, though an option to toggle it it would be nice