matchmaking is so bad
I'm a ash 3 killer (rank 19 i think?) and i havent played in a while, but at my peak, i was rank 16. Just now I was playing and getting absolutely bodied by survivors and I just dced since they had all gens done in ######### 10 seconds. I look at the leaderboard and the 2 that were looping me were red 1 and 4. makes no sense
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
Your "rank" is not your matchmaking rating. You don't get to know your MMR. That said, you were probably the first killer that didn't lobby dodge them.
I play on Steam with crossplay disabled. We have at least 2-3 killers dodge every game so they can go try to get console players to bully.
Yep, sbmm just doesn't work
The grades are actually a better measure of skill, ironically.
trying to do daily rituals...
Its either the epic free people, or high level killers are leaving / switching to survivor. DH + boons + MMr
hide the names dude
no need, this is not breaking forum naming & shaming rules. A post breaks those rules only when it reflects negatively on a person or persons - this does neither of those things.
noted, thank you.
i honestly liked the matchmaking, im still new at the game (bronze 1 killer) and i usually get matched with red ranks or just gold or sometimes ash, even though i was matched with a red rank sometimes i can still clap them and i feel more confident in playing kilelrs after that, im not sure if theyre trolling or theyre just boosted but simply putting it, i think the matchmaking is pretty good unless u get 4 red ranks swf when ur still new
Tons of examples