Daytime Queues

My killer queue in the day is now instantaneous. This is the first time I've ever seen it like that before. Typically I play survivor at day and killer at night according to which side has shorter queues. Reckon I'm just playing killer for the duration of the event.


Just an observation.

Comments

  • My killer queues have been instant during the day and night. I guess it depends on where the MMR level is I don’t know.

  • Yup, I said in another thread and I'll say it again and maybe even one more time! There's really nothing special about the event for the killers so I'd expect survivor queue to be like this for the two weeks since survivors actually get something fun to play with.

  • This is a great time to be a killer player. I get the 4-man comp squads one out of every 4 games or so instead of every single game thanks to the long survivor queue times. I get to chill and get some kills after getting stomped with 2 hook 4 escape

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Yup, I said in another thread and I'll say it again and maybe even one more time! There's really nothing special about the event for the killers so I'd expect survivor queue to be like this for the two weeks since survivors actually get something fun to play with.

    The event is fun though!!

  • As i can get all cosmetics also with playing killer, i am fine with this.

  • Its a bad sign if you ask me.

    Sure, the event should siphon some of the Killer fanbase, but youd think greedy, starved Survivors would be jumping over to abuse those instant Q times for even more BP since this event has no bonus BP.

  • @lauraa said:

    Its a bad sign if you ask me.

    Sure, the event should siphon some of the Killer fanbase, but youd think greedy, starved Survivors would be jumping over to abuse those instant Q times for even more BP since this event has no bonus BP.

    As survivor there are 3 scoring events for event BP.You get 1500 event BP for escaping in a snowman. You get 50 event BP everytime you jump in a snowman. You get 400 event BP every time a killer hits you out of a snowman.