How is the event so far?
Just curious on what everyone thinks of the event so far.
I really like the snowmen and the free cosmetics you can get. The only issue I have is that some players are using the snowmen to tank hits, but other than that the event is fine.
Comments
I'm having a ton of fun with it. A lot of my matches have brought out the wholesome side of players with all the snowman antics. Its been a blast so far.
It lost its novelty quick and everyone is just back to playing normally but now you have to think about snowman nerfing some killer powers.
Same as you. I'm delighted with the meme potential of snowmen and for the most part I've been having pretty chill, silly games, but there's always that one guy who's gotta munchkin everything and that's irritating to deal with. Mainly I'm afraid that's going to become more prevalent as time marches on and the novelty of the snowmen wears off.
I'm having fun as survivor and killer but I'm playing casual instead of competitive. I really enjoy walking around as a snowman and as killer just popping them over and over. ๐
I'm having a blast but the last couple of games survivors completly ignored snowman.
I almost wish they would try and abuse it on me. Like anything better then to flat out ignore it.
Other side of the spectrum too killers just completly ignoring you if you are in a snowman. Atleast on the killer side it's understandable. I am not doing gens while waggling around
I only played killer so far and I like it
I love trying to memorize where the snowmen are and check if they moved while I wasn't looking
I love the fact that survivors don't need to escape to get their rewards because that's always been an issue in past events, and if I feel generous I can bring a survivor to a snowman and let them hop in to gift them the cosmetic before killing them
I only found once some survivors who wanted to abuse the "free health state" but it didn't really work
I really like it so far.
Really fun event, props to the dev team for this one. They did a good job, and I really appreciate their efforts and innovation this time around.
It's a survivor sided event with nothing to offer killer players. I unlocked everything in one night.
It got boring and annoying very quickly
It's boring, all about snowmans. Not bloodhunt, no special gift boxes on bloodweb, no auric cells to gain like in dbd mobile. Nothing interesting for killers as always.
Very fun event, I'm enjoying the hell out of it. So long as you're not playing like you're in a tournament and viewing everything through the lens of what advantages it'll give the person who uses it, the snowmen are delightfully silly and their goof-off potential is enormous.
I love this event, first one that was actually fun since 2018.
It is not as bad as some people said it was, but it is nowhere near the legendary Winter Solstice Events.