New survivors' faces 5.4.1
Today I opened DbD after release 5.4.1 and saw that...
I fixed this by deleting the local files.
But it was very funny and scary :D
Tagged:
BHVR
Today I opened DbD after release 5.4.1 and saw that...
I fixed this by deleting the local files.
But it was very funny and scary :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What the f..? What am I seeing? :S
Body is 1 character too short.
DbD is a horror game again!
Is it just me or do they not remind you of PS1 Hagrid?
lmao it does yes XD
I am glad I didn't read this thread just before sleeping, I have enough trouble getting off to sleep as it is!
Lol didn't know they ported DbD to the PS1
I'm laughing so hard right now. Thank you so much for this absolutely cursed spread. Poor Yun-Jin...
I don't understand, you just posted a picture of Jeff?
Yeah, poor Yun-Jin looked like old Claire (zombie eyes)
If we ever get a killer who disguises themself as survivors i want the faces to look like that
That is disturbing.