Survivor queue times...
It's literally taking me almost 10 minutes to constantly find a Survivor lobby where as Killer is usually instant. This game is going to die due to the lack of people playing Killer.
It's literally taking me almost 10 minutes to constantly find a Survivor lobby where as Killer is usually instant. This game is going to die due to the lack of people playing Killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Save DBD by playing killer...if you dare
depends on the time of the day
I'd expect that for the next two weeks as this event gives Survivors extra fun stuff to do while putting killers at a minor (or major for Ghost face or Twins) disadvantage.
I was playing a MMO before. I played it for five years before I left, I was there since its beta. Numbers of time (since beta) I've read "The game will die next month"... I didn't count. It's been two years since I've left and the game is still pretty much alive. New content, new players, the YouTubers I followed are still doing content and get as much views as before...
Queue times don't mean the game is gonna die. It's been a year (and two months) I started to play DBD and the queue time always have been the same for me. Daytime: instant Survivor queue/long Killer queue. Nightime: long Survivor queue/instant Killer queue. It depends where you live, what time you play, etc.
Artist too, surprisingly. if you hit an occupied snowman with ranged crows, the survivor won't get swarmed.
luckily for me, (even at rank 1*) people aren't kicking victor after the snowman gets popped. I guess they're being polite or something.
*I'm aware this isn't mmr, but I'm getting paired with other high rank players, meaning they've been playing a lot recently, so it's likely they aren't failing to kick victor due to lack of knowledge.
Survivor queues are usually instant at this time of day and they're taking a while. If I had to guess, it's because the current event is a bit survivor-sided - both for the fun meme potential and the competitive potential. There's also no bonus bloodpoints component to it (which typically favors killers.)
I wonder why Killers stopped enjoying the role