So snowman don't respawn if they were used to soak up a hit?
Seems that way judging from my last match. Had some fun with the survivors but the snowman dissapeared after popping a couple. I know they respawn if you pop them without a survivor in it.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Oh. I didn't even know they respawned at all. No wonder there seemed to be so many.
I had killers hit me in alot of snowmen in one match and all the survivors were sparkly too. I think they take a certain amount of time to respawn so if you smash a bunch quickly it seems like they are all gone. There are some spawn points off in corners of the map that are easy to miss too.
Correct, the snowmen do not respawn if hit when a Survivor is hiding inside them.
If you pop them when empty, they respawn after 15 seconds.
Thanks for the info!
No problem!