Will we ever see Survivors/Killers wearing Santa Hats during Christmas?
I think it would we really seasonal fitting and I always love wearing Santa Hats on characters because it looks so festive! What are thoughts about it? :)
I think it would we really seasonal fitting and I always love wearing Santa Hats on characters because it looks so festive! What are thoughts about it? :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
we can only hope
Doubtful.
BHVR is rather careful at emphasising that it's the Solstice season, not Christmas season, because they don't want to exclude people who don't celebrate the specific holiday.
Santa Claus hats would go against that.
I really want santa hats for Elodie and Blight, I would even pay
i mean, a lot of the winter cosmetics are very clearly christmas themed. clown literally just has a santa outfit, there's the dwelf and dwight in a box outfits, they're all either generic winter or christmas
Cute idea. It can work like the crowns that were at a previous event.
Now do one with Demopuppy.
ok
Bless you.