If Anyone Tries To Leave With A Snowman Suit On...

I'll probably give you the gate. It's just too funny.

On the other hand, if you are trying to use them tactically...you are now my unofficial obsession.

EDIT: When you escape with a snowman suit on, can you see it in the postgame screen?

Honestly, I'd let survivors that manage this keep the suit.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Teabagging survivors make me rage.

    Snowmen waving goodbye makes me shed a tear.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X986dthrhaQ&ab_channel=ChristmasMusicVideos

    One of the finest pieces of Christmas animation ever produced, immediately made me think of that.

    I literally get chills whenever I hear this song.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Teabagging survivors make me rage.

    Snowmen waving goodbye makes me shed a tear.

    I will miss snowmen for sure ;(.

  • Yeah. I really hope this event gets a few tweaks (not letting it break certain powers, not letting certain killers negate them without giving cosmetics, maybe not letting them be used as a powerful defensive mechanic).

    It's extremely charming otherwise.

  • Thought you quit dbd man lol

  • @Myla said:

    Thought you quit dbd man lol

    No one ever quits dbd.

  • Snowman explodes once you exit the match ๐Ÿ˜”

    If I'm hopping in them during a chase it's not me being tactical, it's me wanting 50BP for disguise and 400BP for you hitting me in snowman. It's not me trying to outplay, just me wanting event BP... And I like the pop sound when killer breaks it more than when I do it myself. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Survivors that use snowmen are either incredibly wholesome or incredibly frustrating, with not much in-between.

    Today's given me some heartwarming games and one deeply annoying one. Hoping for more of the former snowman experiences. There was this one Leon that stayed in his snow-sona for all 5 gens... what a champion, marching slowly across the map to provide moral support and Christmas spirit at generators.

  • I've only escaped once through the exit as a snowman. Unfortunately, you can't see it after you've escaped.

  • @Laluzi said:

    Survivors that use snowmen are either incredibly wholesome or incredibly frustrating, with not much in-between.

    Today's given me some heartwarming games and one deeply annoying one. Hoping for more of the former snowman experiences. There was this one Leon that stayed in his snow-sona for all 5 gens... what a champion, marching slowly across the map to provide moral support and Christmas spirit at generators.

    I did that against a Nemesis and ended up running the zombie for 5 gens. He would just stop and watch me for a few seconds before going about his business. Rofl.

  • @Myla said:

    Thought you quit dbd man lol

    I took a hiatus.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2689061#Comment_2689061

    I did that against a Nemesis and ended up running the zombie for 5 gens. He would just stop and watch me for a few seconds before going about his business. Rofl.

    That is delightful. Maximum "...carry on, then" energy.

  • @StarLost said:

    I'll probably give you the gate. It's just too funny.

    On the other hand, if you are trying to use them tactically...you are now my unofficial obsession.

    EDIT: When you escape with a snowman suit on, can you see it in the postgame screen?

    Honestly, I'd let survivors that manage this keep the suit.

    me and two others escaped last night with a snow suit on it was funny as hell the Oni, let us leave with the suit thank you to that Oni!๐Ÿ˜‚ I was laughing my butt off