What was I supposed to get?

Took 2 hitsi n the snowmen. Escaped through the hatch later.


I got nothing?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Perhaps you need to escape through the gates? Either that, or maybe you got them all already.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Perhaps you need to escape through the gates? Either that, or maybe you got them all already.

    It says you get something no matter what if you took a hit IN a snowman.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2687957#Comment_2687957

    It says you get something no matter what if you took a hit IN a snowman.

    Hm, you're right.

    No idea, then.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    Took 2 hitsi n the snowmen. Escaped through the hatch later.

    I got nothing?

    You don't need to escape to get the cosmetics, you just need to get hit when inside a snowman.

    You can find more information about it here:

    @Mandy said:

    From December 9th 11am ET - 23rd December 11am ET DbD is becoming holiday themed. There'll be holiday-themed hooks, lockers, generators and barrels.

    The Winter Party Starter will be found in the Bloodwebs of the survivors.

    Snowmen will be found inside every trial - 6 of them in fact.

    These Snowmen will supply shelter to the survivor in their time of need, perhaps you can even escape through the Exit Gates in one!

    In order to unlock a winter cosmetic you must do one of the following -

    • If a Survivor uses a Snowman to protect themselves from a Killer's attack
    • If a Killer hits a Snowman while a Survivor is hiding inside
    • If a Survivor escapes through the Exit Gates while inside a Snowman

    (you don't need to escape the match to get the cosmetic, it will be rewarded randomly at the end of the trial)

    You will earn a random killer or survivor reward and it does not need to be for the character you are playing in the trial:

    Cosmetics for:

    • The Wraith - Spine Candy
    • The Hag - Garland Talon
    • Yun-Jin Lee - The Loneliest Time
    • Mikaela Reid - Jolly Holiday Debt
    • Jonah Vasquez - Code-Cracker
    • The Artist - Frosty Eyes
    • The Trickster - Frosty Eyes

    Charms:

    • Gift Hatch
    • Christmas Inferno
    • Cocoa Dip

    For more information on what you can win, please refer to our website for further details and images.

    https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/winter-2021?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=bone-chill&utm_content=winter-2021

    If you didn't see the cosmetics you got, check the list in that thread and see if you got any of those.

  • Oh so I can get killer stuff even when I did it as survivor or vice versa? I will check after this current match.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    Oh so I can get killer stuff even when I did it as survivor or vice versa? I will check after this current match.

    Correct, it's a random unlock from that pool, regardless of the role or character you are playing.

  • Can you earn more than one in a match?

  • No, you can only unlock one per match as far as I know.

  • Ok it worked both times it just didn't tell me what it was. Would be nice if it did because IDK how easy it will beto scroll through charms to check if I got one each time.

    I got the Hag weapon and the Wraith weapon.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    Ok it worked both times it just didn't tell me what it was. Would be nice if it did because IDK how easy it will beto scroll through charms to check if I got one each time.

    I got the Hag weapon and the Wraith weapon.

    If I'm not mistaken it shows you what you get at the end of the match.

  • @Rizzo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2688020#Comment_2688020

    If I'm not mistaken it shows you what you get at the end of the match.

    cough That UI kinda needs to be updated from the tab system.

  • For me it didn't....and wait a minute. I also have the frosty eyes for the Artist.

    So it seems possible to get 2 rewards in a match? I got hit in 2 snowmen per match and so far found 3 of the rewards.