Will Sony be ok with a The last of us chapter?
It was listed as a possible license in the player satisfaction survey.
I know how stingy Sony is about PS exclusive games.
Even if it was possible the chapter would likely be a PS exclusive aswell.
Atleast console players will get something good out of this lol.
Comments
I hope the last of us will come to dbd: it would be so fire to play Joel/ Ellie (or whoever else you like). I'm also concerned about the playstation excluvise problem, but maybe, since it should be considered as a by-product... everyone could play them on all platforms.
Sony probably wouldn't release a TLOU Chapter due to this game being cross-platform and they wouldn't like their characters to be playable on other platforms. If they were ever to release one tho, the Ps4 players will get a boost in ego due to their exclusive characters and Perks
Hmm, maybe not. But it would be good PR.
TLOU chars on other platforms would be advertisement for the games...