Did Ormond always have a snowman?
My friend sent me this.. she couldn’t interact with it and we couldn’t find another one.. maybe part of the winter event leaked in or Ormond always had a snowman that I’ve never seen.
My friend sent me this.. she couldn’t interact with it and we couldn’t find another one.. maybe part of the winter event leaked in or Ormond always had a snowman that I’ve never seen.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hmm. I don't think so. I was so busy looking for golden toolboxes a snowman never crossed my mind.
I wonder if I crouch next to one if I can get the killer to meme with me.
Its allways been there. event thing is diffrent
Ahh kk. I legit don’t remember ever seen it. I’m too busy running into walls from over committing to looking behind me lmao
Since the graphic rework, thats always been there
Sameee I want to clown around and make snow angels 😋
yeah that was always there since the rework which was close to a year ago.
That snowman is there since forever
Not at the beginning but after the map rework yes. I honestly love the snowmen specially if I see a krampus trapper