Does anyone have a photo of The Artist's P1 Weapon?
I'm asking since It'll determine if I prestige her or not.
I'm asking since It'll determine if I prestige her or not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just a standard add red veins to it.
Otzdarvas latest artist video showed it I believe it looks better there
got this from Reddit:
gosh this might be one of the uglier prestige weapons up close i wish it was more like liquid blood mixed with the tar
The rest of the prestige tho looks quite good :)
i love her prestige dress with the ice bird beak mask
Okay, am I the only one who thinks that looks terrible
its awful allmost as bad as trickster danganronpa blood bat
Wow... I really don't like that.
Thanks for sharing.
I really hope BHVR removes all these red veins from all prestige weapons. It just looks unrealistic and horrible.
That looks like ######### omg
bro that has to be one of the worst prestige weapons in the game.
her dress and face are awesome though