Letting more than one survivor go is not against the rules right?

I let two people who don't bm go most of the time.

Not getting me into too sweaty of an mmr and everyone gets some points. I don't tunnel and camp unless they bm either.


It makes my m1 low tier killers experience more enjoyable tbh.

Comments

  • It's a party game, do what you want.

    As long as you aren't cheating, I doubt it bothers anyone.

    Heck, even cheating is acceptable to some.

  • That poor other survivor watching in spectator mode though.

  • As killer, you can be nice to everyone if you want. The rules against cooperating with the other team is about a survivor helping the killer get his teammates.

  • no its not against the rules, only thing that is against the rules is going AFK the whole game but even that is not enforced (mostly because very few will report AFK killers)

  • I literally don't even kill survivors anymore. I get 8 hooks and then I just farm with them until they leave. Way less stressful.

  • @BenihimeWrath said:

    I literally don't even kill survivors anymore. I get 8 hooks and then I just farm with them until they leave. Way less stressful.

    This.

    I have done this for the last year. Get as close to 8 hooks as possible without killing anyone while providing a normal gameplay experience until then.

    The only downside to that is that it got me into MMR where getting 8 spread hooks is possible but at that point I have to completely stop any pressure or the survivor are to inexperienced and scared to progress the game and often 2 gens or so are still left.