Am I Imagining Things? …
… or did I see a killer open the gate switch?!?
… or did I see a killer open the gate switch?!?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Once all gens are done the killer can open one gate. I guess it’s to avoid survivors taking the game hostage..
and can help the killer with certain strategy’s eg using Blood Warden
Killers can do that if they want the match to end especially if the team is just hiding the whole time
Killer can open the gate.
Only time killer cant open a gate is if they close the hatch
Wowww. I was today years old when I learned this fact. Thanks folks!
Killer can open a gate or close the hatch to force endgame.
Closing the hatch also auto-fixes all the generators.