No daily rewards for a bit.
What's going on with the rewards we should be getting.
What's going on with the rewards we should be getting.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you have completed the Rift, you get nothing (also no Notification) if Rift Fragments are in the Advent Calendar.
If you're logging in every day, you should be getting the rewards.
Some days you won't get notifications because they're Rift Fragments (but I think we should still get a notification for that because otherwise it's misleading and feels like we're getting nothing)
I've logged in for two days in a row and haven't got anything ๐
Edit: I think maybe i got the rift fragments but I didn't get the 30k BP
I've noticed some weird issues surrounding getting my bonuses, too. I wonder if it's something to do with timezone, and I'm getting them at weird times I wouldn't expect?
I was also wondering if it was a timezone issue. I didn't log in at any point yesterday to get my 30k but I logged early afternoon today (nothing appeared) but I should have got the 30k BP. Then I logged in ~4PM then around ~5PM but I think the rift fragments were loaded into my account around those times. I'm in the UK so GMT timezone.
Me too- I think it might just be that BHVR has it dropping at a certain time on their end, which isn't exactly unique. I've had similar things going on for other games and services.