How to ghet dead hard on any caracter ?

How to ghet dead hard on any caracter ?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • To get Dead Hard on every character you need to unlock the teachable, either leveling up David King or buying it from the Shrine of Secrets.

  • On a Level 35 David king, look for the dead hard that has an Orange backround.

    It will be 5,000 bloodpoints.

  • @qpDarisqp said:

    How to get Shrine Secretor ?or what is is ?

    In the main menu, look for and click on this Icon:

    image.png

    Than click on where it says Shrine of Secrets

    Store_Featured_page_example.png


  • Shrine has 4 perks in rotation to buy with 2000 iri shards. Bad thing is you have to wait until DH is in there.

  • What lvl i need on David King 37 or bigest ?

  • @qpDarisqp said:

    What lvl i need on David King 37 or bigest ?

    tr1inity said 35

  • @qpDarisqp said:

    What lvl i need on David King 37 or bigest ?

    Level 30 David means you can get We're gonna live forever. Level 35 David means you can get Dead Hard. A level 40 David can get No Mither.

  • @qpDarisqp said:

    What lvl i need on David King 37 or bigest ?

    level 35

  • so after I have level 35 on David I will be able to unlock dead hard on other characters as well !?

  • @qpDarisqp said:

    so after I have level 35 on David I will be able to unlock dead hard on other characters as well !?

    When your David King reaches level 35, he will get the Dead Hard teachable on his bloodweb, once you buy it, the perk will be unlocked on every character.

    The teachables are orange colored perks, Dead Hard will be like this on your level 35 bloodweb:

    image.png


  • @qpDarisqp said:

    so after I have level 35 on David I will be able to unlock dead hard on other characters as well !?

    Not just hitting lvl 35 will unlock it for other characters you have to unlock its special teachable perk that shows up for every character at lvls 30, 35, and 40 only then will it show up to other characters

  • It will be unlocked to appear in everyones bloodweb. You still have to level up everyone you want it and hope it doesn´t take forever to get it in the web.

  • I understand, thx