yeah I'm not particularly keen on having things like dance emotes in the game, emotes that can be helpful in signaling to other players is fine though.
The game needs things like this to lessen tensions and let players know its not all about the sweat. Survivors definitely should have emotes in this game. Voice lines would be amazing too. Its a harmless thing that would add more detail to the game.
At the very least we should be able to wave at the killer in the lobby and do other emotes. I think it would help make people realize that its not all about the sweat.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd rather it didn't turn into Fortnite.
yeah I'm not particularly keen on having things like dance emotes in the game, emotes that can be helpful in signaling to other players is fine though.
I'm not a fan of dances either, however I'd like to see more emotes to communicate with other players.
I love how of all the important issues people bring up in feedback, emotes are the thread that brings in all the mods ๐
Y'know, killers need an emote or two as well. It's hard to point with a chainsaw, I sometimes need to point and survivors think I'm having a tantrum.
Emotes would be fun for both sides honestly, but dances seem out of place EXCEPT for trickster
The game needs things like this to lessen tensions and let players know its not all about the sweat. Survivors definitely should have emotes in this game. Voice lines would be amazing too. Its a harmless thing that would add more detail to the game.
At the very least we should be able to wave at the killer in the lobby and do other emotes. I think it would help make people realize that its not all about the sweat.