FeelsBadMan
When you are main killer and you play surv but your MMR doesnt correspond to you.I feel bad for a bubba,he dced cuz he couldnt catch me.
When you are main killer and you play surv but your MMR doesnt correspond to you.I feel bad for a bubba,he dced cuz he couldnt catch me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got the same bubba some time ago (joke). First time a killer dced after chasing me and not getting me - with Felix.
Proud moment for me - first time that happened.
But as killer also player i understand his pain.
Feels really bad. I play both, but I definitely play killer more, and I know my survivor MMR does not reflect my ability to loop and immerse. Watching killers DC makes me feel awful, what kind of games did they have before me that made them feel they had to just quit?