If you ever think you are super unlucky, then remember this post
... you want just BBQ perk but you allready reached page 6 (aka +90% of all killer perks found).
FeelsLuckyMan
Edit: New title
... you want just BBQ perk but you allready reached page 6 (aka +90% of all killer perks found).
FeelsLuckyMan
Edit: New title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sometimes I swear they purposefully put BBQ at the very last. So you'll play more.
But that's just a theory, a game theory.
I know that... sucks
This grind is killing so much fun out of game
Update: I did it guys! It only took me like... ALL perks in this game right now if I am not mistaken?! LOL xD
I don't think I ever was so unlucky in this game like right now.
The worst thing is when they put the same garbage perk in every bloodweb just to tilt you even more lol.