Pinky Finger Balance

Direct hits from a bottle should still expose the survivor but make it so the cloud no longer slows you down, I think this is a perfect balance - invigoration could possibly receive a higher speed boost to provide further balance.

Comments

  • Until their data says clown is over performing I don't think they will change pinky finger

  • I think you could reduce the slowdown or reduce the bottles but removing the slowdown entirely seems a bit harsh.

    Honestly though I wouldn’t change pinky finger until clown is actually an okay killer without it, because he’s still not that great. At least he’s fun to play.

  • @Canoupy said:

    Direct hits from a bottle should still expose the survivor but make it so the cloud no longer slows you down, I think this is a perfect balance - invigoration could possibly receive a higher speed boost to provide further balance.

    I don't know how to balance pinky finger. Whether you make it base kit, or you get rid of it (and buff clown's base kit) in my opinion.