i need some help.
Who should i main as a survivor just for looks? Steve Harrington or blight Jake Park? (I have scoops ahoy Steve, babysitter Steve, this is not happening Steve and Christmas Steve.)
Who should i main as a survivor just for looks? Steve Harrington or blight Jake Park? (I have scoops ahoy Steve, babysitter Steve, this is not happening Steve and Christmas Steve.)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jeff
(on a serious note I like Jake more)
Ace has the most drip/swag.....just saying.
Steve is cute and his cosmetics are way better than Jake's.
What about Leon?
no.
steve does.
i just like blight skins thats why im asking lol
OH I FORGOT! I was a leon main when i first got the game. he was really cool.
jeff is okay. i got the rift not long ago so i have the deep sea set or whatever you call it for Jeff. his only good perk is breakdown in my oppinion.
Sure Steve does.....The guy with 4 outfits compared to the guy with a walk in closet...makes sense.
So Steve or Jake? Naw I can't help you. Sorry
Aftercare is actually really underrated imo. Very good for solo queue
only thing i can say is: i have babysitter glasses. you cant beat that drip for steve.
Steve, always Steve. Steve with sunglasses.
YES
ANOTHER STEVE!
Ace.
Always Ace.
Steve all the way
no
never
steve
is
more
chad
and
so
is
jake
๐
I own all Steve's cosmetics.....Just doesn't change the facts.
Jonathan.
Nice! Leon is adorable.
Traitor!
He stole Nancy from us.
Nancy could just sense who the real sigma male is, let's be honest.
who?!
WHERE ARE THEY?