Could we please get more hoodie cosmetics?
Just a polite request for more hoodie cosmetics for the characters. ๐
Just a polite request for more hoodie cosmetics for the characters. ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jeff in metal hoodie when?
Play Legion, all hoodies.
David King hoodie yes please
Only cosmetic I'd consider wearing that isn't his shirtless one
I would love to have a hoodie for Kate. Just don't make it a linked set!
Uff. Am i the only one who thinks 10 EUR is way too much for a skin?
I've yet to give more than in game currency for a skin. I'm sure it helps that my main survivor doesn't have anything beyond what they come with and I don't really main one killer. I do appreciate the other means we have to gather them but I can't personally justify the cost for the premium cosmetics.
Yes i almost forgot the premium for 15 EUR... pff
These skins are often very cool - but if you wanna buy some, it is really expensive.