Question about gylphs
Can I see them with bond or Detective's hunch?
Can I see them with bond or Detective's hunch?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No I don't believe you can
:(
Bond for sure no because it only shows survivors auras.
Detective's... MAYBE? If you can't then you really should.
I'll test it rn. If you can see them with bbq in theory detective's should work
Ok i'm a moron I accidentally chose the killer one...
It's not what you can see them with BBQ (purple glyph), it's that they're meant to show up when you hook someone.
In that case you should be able to see them when a gen pops if you play survivor right? Or at least when you finish a gen yourself..
Except survivor ones are static and killer ones are moving and invisible
I am a moron.
REALLY?? The purple one is just for Killer? HAhAHAA
I've had that one for like 20 games as survivor and I couldn't find it. I was so happy when I saw it when I switched to killer.
Next time I need to read the challenge better. LMAO.
It's okay it happens to the best if us lmfao
(like how blue and yellow are survivor only)
I still personally think when a gen pops or you hook a survivor you should see where your glyph is. Even if it is stagnant just because there are maps out there where they are much harder to find on.