I think I have new favorite Survivor build

image.png

This is so cool! You have like almost half the map wallhack on every pallet / window + Survivors + Gens (+ also it boosts other aura reading if other Survivors run some aura reading perks). This is even better for indoor maps, more floors maps or small maps where you can see like 75% of the whole map at any given time.

Now I will never get lost! :D

Perks: Bond, Open-Handed, Windows of Opportunity, Visionary

Comments

  • I like this build, but these too many auras...my eyes don't like yellow lights.

  • I love running Windows with Open Handed. Especially on smaller maps

  • I love info myself, so this is awesome to see.

    I've been steering away from this many info perks nowadays though, simply because I found I started to understand tile placements, gen/totem/item spawns, etc after using it for so long.

    Really fun build though for sure.

  • I have been running this build a few times and it's fun. Although ita scary to think that this build can be shut down by a killer running the third seal or any other blindness effect perk or addon.

  • Bring a rainbow map too. For the memes

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I have been running this build a few times and it's fun. Although ita scary to think that this build can be shut down by a killer running the third seal or any other blindness effect perk or addon.

    lol true I forgot about this part. Any blidness build or add-ons will make you perkless :-(

  • +10 for running open handed. I've been using it but no one wants to use Kindred. It's basically a cheat when someone is on hook you'd have to be a dunce to mess up that stealth save.