Console needs a proper way to report players on other platforms

I play on xbox and there are a few instances now I have clips of players cheating (speed hacks, flying, perma blinds etc) and there's no real way to submit a ticket with video proof since we can't see their ID64

Comments

  • I play on playstation and I know how that feels and the best advice I can give you is to turn off cross play until the hacking problem is gone. True you get longer times but no more PC hackers

  • We need better reporting options and in game flagging to start a cheat search.

  • Why bother? They'll just get another account and start cheating away to their hearts content as usual

    It's like trying to put a band-aid on a malignant tumor, until the Devs care enough to give the game some chemo, expect it turn terminal.

  • @MrCalac123 said:

    Why bother? They'll just get another account and start cheating away to their hearts content as usual

    It's like trying to put a band-aid on a malignant tumor, until the Devs care enough to give the game some chemo, expect it turn terminal.

    Because BHVR is doing hardware bans for cheaters. I know it might seem like they don't care, but they do.

  • Cheaters are only on PC, and they can get as many accounts as they want. Every cheater surely got some on Epic.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    Cheaters are only on PC, and they can get as many accounts as they want. Every cheater surely got some on Epic.

    Not true, ps5 has already been hacked over the past few months where groups have found ways to jailbreak it

  • @Marc_123 said:

    Cheaters are only on PC, and they can get as many accounts as they want. Every cheater surely got some on Epic.

    Sorry about double comment. I don't think I can delete it

  • If it makes you feel better, it wouldn't really matter anyway.