Does saboteur reveal auras of scourged hooks?
Seeing that pain resonance has quickly become meta, I'm looking to do some spicy sabo plays. If it doesn't reveal the auras, it really should tbh, this perk has fallen down too hard and it needs some buffs
Comments
it should stay the way it is
No, it should though. It should also show hook auras around any survivor in the dying state - not just when they are picked up. And not enter cooldown unless you get a sabo off.
The only change I'd make to saboteur is that it shouldn't go on cooldown unless you actually get a sabotage off.
Besides that, it's fine the way it is.
And technically, yes, it does show you scourge hooks within 56 meters, they just don't look any different from the regular ones.
Agreed. I would add for it to show the auras of the hook as soon as someone is downed. Not enough time to plan sometimes which of the closest two hooks the killer is taking your teammate to, while they are getting picked up. Sometimes I’m confident he’s taking them to what appears to be the closest hook atm, when they completely head in the opposite direction for a different hook. Sometimes I try to wait and see where the killer is taking them, but then i didnt give myself enough time to sabo.
Never thought about changing the hook aura timing, but yeah, I'd actually be ok with that.
I was under the impression scourge cant be sabo anyhow. Sabo could use a buff though.
They can be sabotaged, and they also break forever on a sacrifice like normal; there’s no special rules there.
Knew about sacrifice but not sabo. Good to know. Im sure i would have figured it out eventually SHPR is my new fav perk
I know that there is some particle effects when you play killer, but can survivors see that too?
No. Survivors have no means to discern a scourge hook from a normal one unless they find out because somebody gets hooked there. Those visual particle effects on those hooks are only visible to the Killer.
When Gift of Pain released I thought Scourge Hooks would be visible to Survivors. I was proven wrong, and that's for the better. I don't think Survivors should tell which hook is a scourge hook and which not.