About Yun Jins new hair skin
Hm, interesting
Hm, interesting
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lazy af.
Not really surprised, tbh.
This reminds me of...
Default hair for Adam
400 cells
Nothing beats frost billy pants vs default pants.
Or the lazy design on Jill's hair.
That’ll be 400 auric cells
At least you can buy with shards, and I don't wanna remember jill's hair...
Such an amazing skin worth my money! :O
That will never beat any of the examples of free cosmetic vs cosmetic that costs 400 auric cells, but they're the same exact thing
Jill, Leon, Adam, Hillbilly
Don't forget all of ghostface's plain white and slightly silver masks that are indistinguishable from each other.
Lmao, true
I remember when this came out many years ago and I was like "wait... rly? xD that's it?!".
I don’t see the big problem with this… it’s optional, not even a set and looks distinct enough to be a separate thing? Recolors as skins have been a thing long before DbD and I would actually rather not miss out on them for customization sake.
and…. Literally every survivor is just a skin from one another either way, it’s just about appearance (and sounds).. so why shouldn’t the same hairstyle not exist with a different color and hair tie?
No no no, it's not a problem. It just took me by surprise for some reason. I do like recolours, and I would honestly use the recolour rather than the original red because it looks much better lmao
I didn’t mean you specifically :)
also i hope for a more natural recolor of this tbh. Don’t like the red either and not the biggest fan of blonde on Yun Jin..
This is why the only thing I ever spend actual money on are the rifts. $5 for a single cosmetic and $10+ for an outfit is a friggen joke. It's an absolute farce when the differences are to tiny.
I did spring for a couple of Steve outfits, but only because it was my last chance.