This isn't just BHVR, other games do this too. I don't know who started this trend but it's definitely annoying, even if it might be more efficient in the long run...
This isn't just BHVR, other games do this too. I don't know who started this trend but it's definitely annoying, even if it might be more efficient in the long run...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But wait there's more! Matchmaking is currently down and your unable to connect to any games, Killer or Survivor!
The update took minutes for me, what platform are you on?
This isn't just BHVR, other games do this too. I don't know who started this trend but it's definitely annoying, even if it might be more efficient in the long run...
I'm on XBOX and it took me 40 minutes for 14 gigs.
Interesting, I'm on the Xbox App (Windows) and it was much smaller. Can't comment if it is the same update on both platforms.
14GB doesn't seem like the full game at least, but yeah still an annoying file size.
Yeah I have the same issue with Hunt: Showdown.
took me under 10 seconds for the download of 74mb
the 31GB of patching, however, is a different story
it's verifying the files