New killer meta?

So I've been tru3' build and I think is really effective. It's corrupt,DL,NWO, mindbraker. MB is exchangeable but is so effective at slowing the game down. DL makes sure you don't lose 3 gens your first chase (2 max) NWO gives you extra time to grab another kill or two. I think killers should try it I always get better value then ruin/Undying.

Comments

  • DL? As in Dying Light? I'm sorry but dying light is not preventing any gens in your first chase. You're probably talking about a different perk but i can't think of anything that fits.

    Edit: nvm, realised you probably meant corrupt preventing the gens in your first chase

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    DL? As in Dying Light? I'm sorry but dying light is not preventing any gens in your first chase. You're probably talking about a different perk but i can't think of anything that fits.

    Edit: nvm, realised you probably meant corrupt preventing the gens in your first chase

    Dead Lock I presume.


    That build looks pretty interesting, as all those 4 perks are good on their own. I myself am partial towards No Way Out and Fearmonger.

  • @lauraa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2681420#Comment_2681420

    Dead Lock I presume.

    That build looks pretty interesting, as all those 4 perks are good on their own. I myself am partial towards No Way Out and Fearmonger.

    Dead lock ofcourse. I completly forget about that perk so often

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    DL? As in Dying Light? I'm sorry but dying light is not preventing any gens in your first chase. You're probably talking about a different perk but i can't think of anything that fits.

    Edit: nvm, realised you probably meant corrupt preventing the gens in your first chase

    Thats my bad it totally didn't think of dying light but I did mean deadlock.

  • @lauraa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2681420#Comment_2681420

    Dead Lock I presume.

    That build looks pretty interesting, as all those 4 perks are good on their own. I myself am partial towards No Way Out and Fearmonger.

    I actually love fearmonger. No SB,right off a gen and you are normally able to keep them exhausted the whole chase shutting down exhaustion perks.

  • Build is a 0/10. You must always have BBQ for the 💲

  • @Myla said:

    Build is a 0/10. You must always have BBQ for the 💲

    You can replace fearmonger for bbq i do it all the time. I was assuming you don't need the bp(I do) so you don't need bbq.

  • The first 3 perks have been comp meta for a while where allowed. Of course, it's gonna work.

    MB is ok in pubs, it really depends on the killer.

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2681434#Comment_2681434

    You can replace fearmonger for bbq i do it all the time. I was assuming you don't need the bp(I do) so you don't need bbq.

    I'm joking but I do have fearmonger on my Plague. You don't have to think about healthy state and exhaustion perks.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    Mind breaker sucks TBH. The cooldown for no exhaustion is 5 seconds. That's not nearly enough. That's one window vault or pallet drop. Not worth the perk slot.

    Thats 5 seconds in a chase they can't run if they want to get rid of the exhaustion. I've had so many games where fearmonger shut dh and sb the whole game.

  • @Bwsted said:

    The first 3 perks have been comp meta for a while where allowed. Of course, it's gonna work.

    MB is ok in pubs, it really depends on the killer.

    Really I didn't know that. I dont pay attention to comp dbd as they have to make up rules and ban a bunch of stuff just to make it somewhat competitive. Like 70% of the player base is pubs so thats effective. I get use out of it almost every match. I also underestimated how much blind effects you. You can't see the hooked/down player, windows,kindred all no good while on the gen.

  • @Myla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2681437#Comment_2681437

    I'm joking but I do have fearmonger on my Plague. You don't have to think about healthy state and exhaustion perks.

    But bbq is super important imo if your still grinding so it is available to add in.

    I thought you where jk wasn't 100% sure though