Ghostface Addons

Honestly Ghostface and his range of addons is just flat out pathetic. 'Ghostface Caught On Tape' makes me roll in my bed at night sweating profusely with the fear that it will appear in my dreams. I wish that his range of addons were at least useful in some situations, but excluding the recovery addons, and the security camera addon, all of his addons are just so, bleh or funny.

Don't get me wrong, I love funny addons, but there is barely anything you can do with Ghostface in regards to making him anything more than mediocre. It's not like Clown or Myers where you can slap on some addons and completely change how their kit works. You're just stuck with this mid killer, who can for some reason get revealed through walls.

I've talked about Ghostface on this forum before, and a lot of people get the idea that because I don't like it, it's bad, which isn't what I'm trying to get across here.

I'm no game developer, so I can't really think of any better addon choices, but that isn't exactly my job to do so. I just wish crouching maybe did something for Ghostface, aside from just moving slower and being harder to see. One thing I always found odd is that stealth alerts Crows.

Getting off topic here, what I'm saying in this post is that if Ghostfaces addons are to stay the same, his mechanics such as crouching need to actually have some sort of value for his current addons to benefit him. This is just one example, but I think you get the idea here.

Next to Freddy, Ghostface is probably the killer I would love to see changed the most, at least in the addon and bug department. Love the character, love the design, just wish it wasn't so stressful playing Ghostface without the proper addons.

Comments

  • @TheGentlemen said:

    Honestly Ghostface and his range of addons is just flat out pathetic. 'Ghostface Caught On Tape' makes me roll in my bed at night sweating profusely with the fear that it will appear in my dreams. I wish that his range of addons were at least useful in some situations, but excluding the recovery addons, and the security camera addon, all of his addons are just so, bleh or funny.

    Don't get me wrong, I love funny addons, but there is barely anything you can do with Ghostface in regards to making him anything more than mediocre. It's not like Clown or Myers where you can slap on some addons and completely change how their kit works. You're just stuck with this mid killer, who can for some reason get revealed through walls.

    I've talked about Ghostface on this forum before, and a lot of people get the idea that because I don't like it, it's bad, which isn't what I'm trying to get across here.

    I'm no game developer, so I can't really think of any better addon choices, but that isn't exactly my job to do so. I just wish crouching maybe did something for Ghostface, aside from just moving slower and being harder to see. One thing I always found odd is that stealth alerts Crows.

    Getting off topic here, what I'm saying in this post is that if Ghostfaces addons are to stay the same, his mechanics such as crouching need to actually have some sort of value for his current addons to benefit him. This is just one example, but I think you get the idea here.

    Next to Freddy, Ghostface is probably the killer I would love to see changed the most, at least in the addon and bug department. Love the character, love the design, just wish it wasn't so stressful playing Ghostface without the proper addons.

    Yeah, ghostface add-ons aren't creative enough. What about add-ons that would give him aura reading abilities? It might be a bit redundant, but seeing survivors through walls (within a certain range) or seeing gen progress (map wide) could be interesting.

  • He should have add-ons that give you some of you power back when you hit an exposed survivor or hit them while in undetectable

  • @SeannyD115 said:

    He should have add-ons that give you some of you power back when you hit an exposed survivor or hit them while in undetectable

    I'm afraid it wouldn't do much since downing marked survivors seems to be hard... if it was easy and reliable ghostface would be a top tier killer (which he isn't unfortunately). But getting back some of his power, if you can get a hit while undetectable, seems more reliable and interesting.