What would you call this build?
ADD ONS:
Yakuyoke Amulet:
A powerful Talisman to protect your endeavours from being hindered by suspicious circumstances.
Moderately increases Yamaoka's Haunting duration.
Moderately increases Yamaoka's Haunting movement speed.
Moderately increases Yamaoka's Haunting power recovery.
Prayer Beads Bracelet:
A powerful bracelet that reads a sacred mantra.
Removes phasing sound emission while using Yamaoka's Haunting.
Perks:
No one escapes death
Iron grasp
Nurse's calling
Sloppy butcher
Offering:
Ebony memento mori (Grants the ability to kill all Survivors who have been hooked by your hand during the next trial.)
I FELT SUPER EVIL USING THIS BUILD AS THE SPIRIT.
I played a game with this build (I normally never really use moris or try hard), and it felt so disgustingly good. I literally moried three people, and sacrificed one person in the end. I'm currently a rank 11 killer, and lately I have been dominating SWFs lately. I'm a survivor main LMAO. I hardly ever touch being a killer.

Comments
It's even better to do it with Prayer Beads + Mother-Daughter Ring, that's the best speed addon.
Then you're completely quiet and move with lightning speed. Complete with ToTH and Ruin, and you can just start grabbing their pussies.
Had a game where I grabbed five healthy survivors off totems. So much fun.
noed if your new i quess, healing is good the other perks y just wasting a perk slots
NOED is for people who have to rely on end game, because they couldn't kill survivors before they got there. In other words, it's a perk noobs use. Besides, there is no reason to use NOED if you're bringing an Ebony Mori. Spirit Fury would be way better. The rest of the build is pretty fine, I myself use Sloppy Butcher. I would swap Iron Grasp for Ruin or Enduring, the latter especially if you plan on adding Spirit Fury.
good thats what
You must be the new one here. Nurses's Calling is awesome on all Killers.
but not all
Why the hell would you need NOED when you are using an ebony?
Also, gross built. Would totally hate you as a survivor.
I would call it "ok".
I said that perk is good lol
Lmao no they won't; most Survs are braindead and have a reaction time of 1 genrushed match.