Please do something about the insane amount of cheaters!

Title! PLEASE, do something about this. The amount of cheaters in the game right now is INSANE!


I have 3 recordings of cheaters from the last few days. If a mod / admin wants to see them please reply!

Comments

  • You are yelling into the void my friend, they haven't even acknowledged the cheaters running rampant.

    Frankly I'd give up hope, maybe you'll get lucky and a mod will review the ones who cheated in your recordings to maybe do something.

    But probably not.

  • @MrCalac123 said:

    You are yelling into the void my friend, they haven't even acknowledged the cheaters running rampant.

    Frankly I'd give up hope, maybe you'll get lucky and a mod will review the ones who cheated in your recordings to maybe do something.

    But probably not.

    I just saw your post, it's so sad to hear the same thing from so many people. I hope they will do something one day.

    Thank you for doing this as well! <3

  • I guess they can´t do anything. Don´t you think they would have done something if they could? Devs are not stupid. No one wants cheaters in their game...

  • My advice? Prepare yourself for the hvh meta this game will turn into if the devs continue to do nothing. If someone is blatantly cheating, alt tab and switch on something that will turn the tide in your favor. I personally don't do this, but I've run into enough hackers to consider it. I don't want the temptation to do it against legitimate players, so I'll continue to just farm or DC if I encounter a hacker.

    The devs don't care enough to prevent people from cheating, so you might as well quit or get yourself some insurance for when you find a blatant one.