New bloodweb
I think they need to completely revamp the bloodweb, the grinding is stupid like if people enjoy the game then then it wouldn't be considered a grand bit for years people have been voicing their dislike for the bloodweb and the annoying grind the game offers, like I have played for 4 years and I still haven't gotten self care or borrowed time but I'm getting spirit burst like every other web. They need to fix this like I know they can implement a system where the game will know what perks you have already gotten and not give it to you again instead of having this mobile game feel for a PC/Console game that isn't free. There should be a perk bloodwen and an item one, like I personally don't care about the items I don't use them I only want perks but yet most of my bloodpoints have to go into things I'm not using.
I don't know if anyone else feels the same but I really feel the. Loodweb needs a complete revamp sooner rather then later
Comments
either cancel the bp limit or just stop make us grind for those add-on or perks
it's not fun when i unlock more teachables i have to pay more times to get new characters the perks i want to use on them.
1 million bp is not even enough to just make a single character to reach lv50 though i tried to avoid any add-on and whatsoever is above green rarity.
it's an outdated system to prevent players from reaching the end of the character training process
It's outdated because it was made back when there were not as many perks as there are now. And it's getting worse with every new chapter, I can't imagine what it feels like to people that are starting to play just now :/