Hex:Pentimento, Hex:Plaything, Hex: Ruin and Hex:Thrill of the hunt
This build is not the new meta, is what I need to run so I can play agaisnt boon totems, and sometimes is not even that strong, can we just get a nerf to boon totems please???
This build is not the new meta, is what I need to run so I can play agaisnt boon totems, and sometimes is not even that strong, can we just get a nerf to boon totems please???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
undying also helps.
also, ruin/plaything/thrill accounts for 6 totems out of five, so you're wasting a quarter of plaything's utility.
Yeah I know that im waisting one plaything totem, but with that build I can use all the totems in the map, plus their pentimento repaired versions, with undiying I will only have 4 hex totems
O.K.