I Got Paid Today
So I bought a lot of auric cells so I could unlock some characters and purchase some cosmetics. First for the cosmetics:
The Twins - Blood & Guts
The Cenobite - The Chatterer
The Huntress - Solstice Devotee
As far as characters I unlocked Freddy, The Pig and The Executioner. The only ones I got left are Bubba and Micheal. Here's what I think so far!
Freddy - A lot of fun, but I'm struggling with the use of his powers. I've only done one match with him though, so I hope I catch on.
The Pig - I liked her stealth, but I didn't get to use her special attack in the match I played her in unfortunately. Got 4k. Accidently wasted two traps on people that were going to die anyways. She's alright for now.
The Executioner - I felt like a big boy with him. Never did figure out how to put people in cages. Or how to make a deep line of pain or whatever go for awhile. I could only make like short little lines. I don't know if that makes any sense. Oh well.
I haven't bought Micheal or Bubba yet because...well...I haven't really felt like playing them...
This is the end of my post.



Comments
a nEW PYRAMID HEAD?!
F R E S H M E A T ? !
hello may i interest you in a thing i wrote about playing him if you would like to learn things
I wouldnt buy any of those I feel there are better skins
The twin blood and guts is my favorite to run. Too bad they don't have more cosmetics
It's a matter of opinion.
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
I hope you find your gameplay as Pyramid Head rewarding.
I love that Twins skin, one of my favorite cosmetics. I just wish she was in a better place right now.
i love it, the blood and the guts. .Why do people say that about her?
She was nerfed pretty hard and the recent patches have all added more ways for survivors to counter her. She's fine in low mmr but if you get good with her swfs will give you a bad time. They haven't done anything to buff her lately which she desperately needs. I still play her but it's almost impossible to win against a good team who knows how to counter her these days.
It was hard to choose between that one, and the mourning ones.
Ah. I used to play her quite a bit, but figured I was just bad with her because I never won. Now I play Pinhead and almost always 4k.