Legion In-Ear Music
Maybe a stupid idea.
What if if youre playing legion and the chase music sounds like it came from in-ears?
Maybe a stupid idea.
What if if youre playing legion and the chase music sounds like it came from in-ears?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wrote some songs for that.
RosinRush.ca is the link.
It's infinite loading for me?
weird. that's the domain name.
Hmm, maybe later. I see the title and the little picture in the tab but the site is not loading for me.
I think now it worked. It must be hard to play the themes on a violin (?). Interesting to hear them on another instrument.
very odd.