Your Most *Addictive* Killer?

You know what I mean. The killer you always default to, and on bad games makes you go 'man, I wish I was playing x'.

For me, as much as I like Artist, Doctor, Demo (Demo is a close second here) and Cenobite (RIP) - Hag will always be my muse. I almost never have a Hag game where I feel helpless, and when I lose it's generally a matter of 'if I hadn't made those mistakes, I could have won'.

Generally I like Monitor+PR+Surge+STBFL on her, but BBQ...sigh, the grind is real.

She's one addon pass away from perfection.

Tagged: BHVRMod

Comments

  • Bubba, Legion and Nemesis

    Pwyf Bubba is the best thing in this game.

    Legion is just overall fun

    I like to hit survivors with tentacles a lot. it's fun

  • I love playing as the Doctor

  • Clown.

    It's not even a strength thing, he's my pick for the number one weakest killer in the game, but he's the one I've been turning to recently when I just wanna play a nice uncomplicated game of DBD, and the one I lament not playing on occasion when I'm having a bad match. Perhaps there's a degree of being more okay with losses when I'm playing weak killers... but I think it's more that his laugh makes me happy.

    HEEUUGGHHH HA HAA...

  • I’ve started playing more killers recently but something always brings me back to clown whether it’s a bad game or just wanting to play him

  • Any time I have a bad game playing Nemesid I was wishing I was playing Pyramid Head.


    Nemmy is fun but there is no greater feeling for me in this game than landing those insane Punishment shots or getting the better of a Survivor and hitting them for trying to juke me.

  • nurse, I’ve played her since day of release and is always that one killer I can rely on when I’m getting stomped on.

  • I normally just play whatever killer my daily mission is for, but I think the two I enjoy the most might be

    • Doctor - His tracking is amazing and it's great hardly ever worrying about finding hiding survivors. It keeps me constantly in a chase.
    • Freddy - I love his Dream World aesthetic, and even though his Snares are probably better I always use Fake Pallets because it's always hilarious when a survivor uses one and gets smacked for it. 😄

  • Hill Billy


    Couldn't drop him from day one!

  • Wraith, I always default to him. I just love my Wraithy boi as he's the killer I first started playing as all those years ago.

  • I'd say either Trapper or Wraith, they are my comfort Killers!

  • Probably Trickster

  • pyramid head, if nothing else i can look at his ass in the match startup

  • Trapper. There's no greater joy than hearing a survivor walk into a trap. Same time it's so sad hearing them disarm a trap.

    Doctor. I just like making survivors scream. 🤷‍♀️

  • Freddy, of course. Old version in particular.

    He always was my favorite killer and he always will be, even if I despise his current power.

  • Trapper. I slap on Enduring, Brutal, Lightborn and Iron Grasp (or BBQ if I want bloodpoints) and just go.

    I really enjoy not giving a single thing about pallets or flashlights.


    I must admit that Nemesis is getting in my top 3 as well. Really like punishing people with my m2 weapon xD

  • Pinhead, but that's probably as much the grind punishing me for daring to want to play with anyone else for even three games.

  • The one that's been my main for 4 years now. My boy Mikey.

  • The killer you always default to, and on bad games makes you go 'man, I wish I was playing x'.

    That's not what I would call addictive. But going by your definition, it would probably be Spirit. I do prefer Nurse by a mile, but Spirit is consistent on every and all maps even if she bores me to death. Except RPD. But that map makes me consistently not want to play DbD.

  • Trickster is my default due to his laughing of everything. Don't get me started on his stun animations.

  • @StarLost said:

    You know what I mean. The killer you always default to, and on bad games makes you go 'man, I wish I was playing x'.

    For me, as much as I like Artist, Doctor, Demo (Demo is a close second here) and Cenobite (RIP) - Hag will always be my muse. I almost never have a Hag game where I feel helpless, and when I lose it's generally a matter of 'if I hadn't made those mistakes, I could have won'.

    Generally I like Monitor+PR+Surge+STBFL on her, but BBQ...sigh, the grind is real.

    She's one addon pass away from perfection.

    Definitely Trickster, but I love me some Pig and Ghostface

  • Clown with Agitation, Iron grasp, and Starstruck is very addicting and I love the fact that he laughs at the survivors when he downs them.