Adepts are an absolute joke.
Seriously new killer iv never played and every game is just meta and fast af gens. I have yet to have a game past the 5mins mark.
Im not even doing bad chases, physically couldn't down faster some games and yet I still cant even stop them.
At what point is it meant to be possible to do this rubbish when you have huge and garbage maps, BNP, insta heals and as many second chases perks as they like while I'm stuck to 3. Basically 2 as no one destroys totems.
Let me guess go AFK for 30games then try?
Comments
Wait for the 13th and you can get your adept with like 0 kills
That's a lie. I'm already ash 5 and had 10hooks 3 kills.
Then idk because I got my adepts at Ash 4 with no kills 8 hooks
You lie there is no ash 5 😀
Well I got 10hooks, 3kills and 1 escape (only hooked the person who escaped once) and I wasnt even close.
Like I said stupid af gen speeds
Well 4 or whatever, basically started at the lowest point and even with many hooks and kills I cant get a double pip
And then there’s me, at the time gold III, who got it second try with a hatch escape.
Huh.
Probably because I'm versing nothing but sweaty af people rushing gens as fast as they can.
I have yet to have a game without a BNP or insta heal and people body blocking each other
I got my adept the other day for the artist and I'm still in the ash grade.
ASH grade is the easiest to get the adepts maybe your doing something wrong
Nope, just mega high mmr (thanks to the shared mmr) so gen speeds are insane as well as the second chance perks.
Fact is I can load in, shoot 3 crows at the gens miles away and each gen will have someone on. I'm at the point in mmr where no corrupt equals 2 gens gone min.
Like I said I have been downing players so fast iv gotten 10hooks 3k and still not got it because they done gens to fast.
Every game is 4DH, 2+DS and then a mixture of BT, unbreakable, adrenaline or a COH (last 2 perks arent as bad)
Iv never had an issue with adepts before, but now mmr is in the game my 5 years experience means very little when rng and balance isnt on your side. (If only I could use a 4th perk for my adept)
The best thing I can tell you is don't kill anybody and let your SBMM fall and see if that helps.