I bought a perk that I don't know if I want
If I bought a perk from the shrine, can I return it and get my shards back?
If I bought a perk from the shrine, can I return it and get my shards back?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If not, I guess it's okay
You can't
ok
Which perk?
I love this guy, welcome to the forums
Generally, don’t buy a perk unless it’s locked behind a paywall. unless of course it gives you that special feeling in your tummy
lol thanks
Aftercare. Poor guy.
Aftercare is pretty underrated imo.
To each their own. I would maybe only run it over Blood Pact if we’re talking about use as a solo queue information perk. And that’s only if I had to run an information perk besides the stronger ones that all come with the game.