Is it just me or is the Artist a little op?

I think that her dire crow perk is a little overpowered, considering that you can't use perks on crows. also the totem perk, which will make me not want to do totems until i've figured out that it's not the artist. I love the new killer though. I haven't played since the update though

Comments

  • I find her underwhelming tbh.

  • @AstroLive8333 said:

    I think that her dire crow perk is a little overpowered, considering that you can't use perks on crows. also the totem perk, which will make me not want to do totems until i've figured out that it's not the artist. I love the new killer though. I haven't played since the update though

    No.

    Just repel crows immediately and she's pretty useless. Don't try to loop her - repel crows/jump into and out of a locker and hold 'W' till the next safe tile. Repeat.

    @Pulsar said:

    I find her underwhelming tbh.

    Ditto.

    The removal of 'bird mines' took a pretty big bite out of her kit. She feels about on par with an addon-less Cenobite unless people just sit around while being swarmed.

  • Just you yeah

  • No she's perfect as she is.

    No further changes to anything at all required.

  • @AstroLive8333 said:

    I think that her dire crow perk is a little overpowered, considering that you can't use perks on crows. also the totem perk, which will make me not want to do totems until i've figured out that it's not the artist. I love the new killer though. I haven't played since the update though

    ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™„

  • @StarLost

    What do you mean Repel the crows? how do I do that?


    And okay. But like, the crows, does she control them? if so, does she stop and is able to see through the crows vision?

  • I think she's in a good spot right now.

  • @AstroLive8333 said:

    @StarLost

    What do you mean Repel the crows? how do I do that?

    And okay. But like, the crows, does she control them? if so, does she stop and is able to see through the crows vision?

    You hold the active ability button to Repel.

    She cannot see through the crow's vision.

  • If you were forcing me to give her a nerf or a buff I'd be closer to buffing her, so no not op.