The new map with reagent
I couldn't see #########. Luckily I wasn't playing huntress or I would've lost it
I couldn't see #########. Luckily I wasn't playing huntress or I would've lost it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's one hell of a dust storm.
Lmfao thats broken as hell 🤣
I couldn't see anything past 5m, had to really on blood to follow people lol
Did they fixed reagent?
Yeah, this is how fog used to be once upon a time, even worst than this actually
and some people want it to return...
Still looks like exhaust fumes but it’s a step in the right direction
God it’d be so good if they tweaked the color depending on the map, I love fog in dbd
YOOOOO SNOOOP DOGGGG
Oh wow. Haven’t seen fog like this in ages, even if the colour kinda clashes with the setting.
Is it like this on all the maps now? Can I start using reagent with out pitiful little smoke plumes barely making an appearance?
I only seen yellow one used on Ironworks and it was working pretty well. Seems like they fixed the fog after years
Nice.
now we just need to make it night.
Thats not fog that is factory fumes.
Oh damn. Yeah I noticed the smoke was more prominent after the update.
but still.. that’s just not how fog looks like..
Oh my god imagine Pig with a reagent on this map
Besides that lmao this is the equivalent of taking a scolding hot shower without a window open or fan turned on
Ok, this isn't exactly how it used to look like...
BUT
It is an improvement.
Is that 5 reagents?
Nice, I love this. More moodiness please
as i know mists doesn't stack after 3level(purple)
Correct, +3 is the maximum mist. So a purple, three browns, or a brown and a yellow is maximum mist.