Adrenaline should not work if you are already exhausted

No discussion needed. Its unacceptable

Comments

  • Tbh I dont have strong feelings either way about it

  • That would be pretty terrible to have to sacrifice 25% of your loadout for a perk that might not even fire off and then also layer in another requirement on top of it. That said is it a super annoying perk especially in SWF? 100% yes. I don't think throwing the perk into the trash is fair/good though. I do understand that NOED is a perk that does have both an EGC requirement and a totem requirement so I can see lines being drawn there in comparison but I would argue the perks are different enough that they don't need to be the same.

  • You should secure hooks faster instead.

  • @Carth said:

    That would be pretty terrible to have to sacrifice 25% of your loadout for a perk that might not even fire off and then also layer in another requirement on top of it. That said is it a super annoying perk especially in SWF? 100% yes. I don't think throwing the perk into the trash is fair/good though. I do understand that NOED is a perk that does have both an EGC requirement and a totem requirement so I can see lines being drawn there in comparison but I would argue the perks are different enough that they don't need to be the same.

    ironically if "that" adrenaline using with sprint thats top of its useless

  • No, if anything it should stack exhausted effects.