If i already hit rift pass lvl 70 i get something at day 3-8-11-15-17-23-27-31?
if not, very sad.
if not, very sad.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Indeed it would be nice u get 50k bp instead of fragments if u already finished it.
Really wish they didn't cave and make it ridiculously easy to advance through the rift. It is much too easy now.
I hit max Rift the other day and was surprised. I expected it would take a lot longer but I guess I played a bunch during the blood hunt.
It everyone can play as much as most people here and the forums do though.
it’s literally just gifted rift fragments and you get plenty of BP and shards on the other days anyway.
It should have BP's everyday to be honest
ditto.