The Artist's scream sounds too much like Claudette
Enough is enough
Enough is enough
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Artist's sounds are just annoying in general... I wish she made more bird and crow sounds rather than trying to copy The Grudge (or some other yokai thing). Not to mention I think that her chase music is pretty awful. I like the 32-24 meters, but past that it goes downhill.
Not really fan of her design. I can't pinpoint why but she seems unpolished for some reason.
New map looks weird to me too.
Because such threads a lot of good survivor voices got changed. I haven't watched the Grudge but the voice is a well chosen mix of human and bird sounds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIOk6uYELuw