What Killer Should I Unlock Next? (COMPLETE)
in Polls
Hey, I finished it!
Hey, I finished it!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd say Clown, Twins, or Bubba.
Oni, Pig, and PH are also fun.
I've already got the Twins. I'm getting PH on Friday, so I left him off. I've been heavily considering Oni, but Pig also looks really cool. I don't know about Bubba, haven't thought much about him at all. Clown I've kind of thought about, could go either way with him.
Bubba's got some fun perks, and as far as I can tell, BBQ really reduces the grind (I got that perk last, so I'm not sure how true that is)
Clown's got solid perks, and is fun to play. He's also constantly underestimated.
Thicc boi is pretty fun
Looking like The Clown might come out on (the big) top.
What playstyle do you like (stealth, fast movement, ranged attacks, basic footchases, etc) Hard to say which killer you might like without knowing what you enjoy doing.
My favorite killers to play are Nemesis, Pinhead and Trapper. So...I'm not sure.
I also like the Twins and the Ghostface. Don't really care for the Spirit or the Blight. Legion is okay.
Clown is the chill killer, just walk and throw bottles
Bubba, simply for BBQ if you don't have it already. BBQ doubles your bloodpoints every game if you hook each survivor once in those games. He's also very fun and relaxing to play as.
Clown would be my second choice. Solid perks, a fun killer (I personally main him), and relaxing to play as, with a high skill cap.
Maybe Artist? She charges up her ranged attack a bit like Nemesis and Pyramid Head but uses them to zone people out from pallets and vaults. Also for scouting,
I just want someone FUN.
She is my great love in the game. <3
Man - I want all of them! I think I'm just going to buy the biggest auric cell pack I can for myself for Christmas - Merry Christmas to me!
Anyways, Clown and Artist are tied, but Clown has made the more compelling argument so I am buying Clown. Thanks everyone!
ETA: I know this isn't a Clown appreciation thread, but LOVE the Clown!
Deathslinger is a really unique killer. It turns the game into a shooter lol
Funnily enough, I wouldn't play DBD for a while because I didn't like stealth games, I liked shooters.