My god spirit
New skin is OP as hell
New skin is OP as hell
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What does it look like?
Just enter on game dont wanna spoil you
How is bright blue and white overpowered?
Umm what?
I mean on skin lol
I'm not at home and won't be for hours can I have Screenshots
Alright
Ty
Don't get how that's OP but
that's really bright
I think it would've worked quite nicely for a Winter Solstice event, if such events had cosmetic rewards.
Damn, that is an ugly background.
How is it op
After years of getting blinded by clicky neon Neas, we finally have the opportunity to burn survivors' retinas for revenge.
Trickster and half the Blighted skins are right there
I was about to say that.
Neon Joey too
You should have seen my Trickster. I am getting my revenge for some time...