Auric Cell Charm ?
I got an Auric Cell charm 0_0
idk how..
I got an Auric Cell charm 0_0
idk how..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have it too, I have no idea why
Yea ppl who bought auric cells can tape one to their hook
You get it on your first purchase of auric cells. Anyone who's purchased them before also gets it
Strange, I don't have it unlocked even if I bought Auric Cells before (and still have them)
It’s been reported as a bug.
could also be that they have to go through those that purchased them previously manually and it takes some time then..
Has it been aknowledged by BHVR as well or just reported?
I've seen the discussion in the bug section of the forum, but I don't know if there is some detail I'm missing or not
It’s status is still pending (but I have seen bugs being on pending being worked on and fixed without ever changing status)
I linked it here so affected people can upvote the bug (which helps identifying how many are affected and how to prioritize etc)