Which Killer Best Represents You IRL?
For whatever reason.
For me:
Hag.
- Sneaky
- Small of frame
- Lazy
- Prankster by nature
- You'll barely ever see me
For whatever reason.
For me:
Hag.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legion:
Ugly,
Sad
Has to take an hour long breather after running for 15 seconds
Really ######### at their job
Yeah okay, I laughed.
Legion is hot, wdym????
I'm a med student so I kind of like Doctor and Nurse.
Joey = yes
Frank = maybe
Julie + Susie = Absolutely not.
Wraith:
I'm not tall tho...
Trickster:
Goofy.
Dumb.
Frank = YES!
Joey = Maybe
Susie = She's at least cute
Julie = Yea, no
Nurse:
Clown. I have bong lung
I respectfully disagree
Some of the responses in this thread are absolute gold.
Nemesis
I like to smack people with my meat snake