Which of these two controllers look better?
Struggling to pick between these two so just wanted some help in deciding. Should I buy the blue one or the yellow one?
Tagged:
BHVR
Struggling to pick between these two so just wanted some help in deciding. Should I buy the blue one or the yellow one?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The colors look much nicer in the yellow black one.
I don't like either. Blue one would be OK if the buttons were black like on the yellow one. I'm just not a fan of a yellow controller.
The yellow controller's icons are more legible.
I'm biased because I love the colors blue lmao
I like yellow more, but they look good together.
Even though I love the color blue generally, and especially that tone… the buttons don’t make it look good.
The yellow one looks better on these pictures.
I only ever buy black controllers, because the lighter colours show up dirt easily lol!
The blue one looks really horrible. The yellow one looks fantastic. I wish I could have a yellow one on PS5.
Edit: I'm slightly annoyed our voting colours don't match the colour of the contollers.
Thanks everyone for voting on this. I've decided to order the yellow controller due to the majority voting it ^^
You have chosen wisely.
I got a white keyboard with RBG lights and learned that lesson the hard way.